Tuesday, 2 September 2014

WAITING GAME.

'iya lovelies,

let's call this post my catch up post with you all. I didn't post at all last week, I was working long hours and had also been busy at the weekend which mean't I had no time to myself to even think what I wanted to post. Now I'm currently off work today, due to really painful headaches.. I realise posting on here probably isn't going to help that. I've been in somewhat of a rut lately with this though. I've been to the Dr's numerous times regarding this matter. All they've done is double medication I'm on which is supposed to pain relief. Being 100% real it's not working at all. Everyday I've got to phone up to see if there's a cancellation so I can get an earlier neurology appointment as that's where I've been referred to. Tell you what, it's a right pain in the bum. I know my job is going to there for me however, I love my job and want to be at work, not stuck in bed all day hiding under the covers trying to rid these headaches. 

Those of you perhaps not aware or if you don't follow me on Twitter etc, this has been an ongoing thing everyday for the last few months. It's rare for me not to have a headache. As much as I love uploading and posting.. if I am absent or there is a gap that is the reason why. I can get you down so much when you're constantly having to explain yourself over and over. 
After I finished at the Dr's last week I bought myself some flowers to cheer myself up. Some beautiful white roses and beautiful pink carnations. Girl's gotta treat herself right..


Last week my sister's dog passed away, he went for a routine check up only to find cancerous lumps and sadly had to be put to sleep. All three girls we're heartbroken as unfortunately my sister had them all with her. It was a shock to everybody, and he will be missed so much we all loved him dearly. He was a big part of the family. 

Spike with Fia♡

End of this week I'm off to see my big brother and staying with him for the weekend. We've had to rearrange what feels like a million times but it will be nice to have a weekend away from everything. In other news.. I've treated myself to some make up from MAC.. I've ordered the studio fix fluid foundation, pro long wear concealer and lipstick in the shade Morange. You know me I love the colour orange.. it just seemed appropriate. I only own two lipsticks from MAC as I've not really been someone to splash out on high end concealer/foundation however I've decided to dip my toe into the pool that is MAC to see how I like it. Possibly going to be looking at getting some eyeshadows from MAC but I'm on the fence about that or to go for Make Up Geek. Shall let you lovelies know when I decide :) 

Love,

8 comments:

  1. I hope things continue to get better!

    http://fashionthyst.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things get better for you! I suffered really really bad migraines all last year and the thing that helped was quitting my stressful job, drinking lots and lots of water, cutting out gum, and stopped wearing my contact lenses. Honestly I have so many pharmacist friends and I remember them telling me that the placebo effect is soo strong too. So after I stopped thinking about it + doing the above mentioned things, I honestly haven't had one for months! Also, sorry to hear about Spike. Telling by your hair in your picture, I feel like you will love Morange haha.

    Good luck :)


    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww it's a right pain isn't it. I'm currently being passed around in circle. Everything's normal at the moment according to dr's. Going to book another appointment tomorrow soon they'll get fed up of me :) Thank you that's kind. I love a good orange lippy too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    just came across your blog may I just say it is amazing I love your design and I had a great read :)

    keep up the good work :)

    it would also mean the world to me if you left a little comment over on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    thank you and have a nice day

    jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya :)
      Aww thank you so much you have no idea how much that means!
      Of course :)
      Thanks <3

      Delete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear about your headaches. Hope you get better and continue your work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx