Thursday, 11 September 2014

THE BODY SHOP: SATSUMA.

'iya loves,


Oh my gosh.. this scent first off is amazeballs. Have you guys tried the Satsuma line from The Body Shop?! I'm currently half way down this bottle.. and I will be instantly replacing it! These are also really nice in the bath, they make lots of bubbles without actually having to use too much. The scent is quite strong so do be warned if that's not something you like. They lather up really nicely as well. These are £4 and this is one of my fav's that I've tried from The Body Shop. I'm like an addict when it comes to shower gels.. if I smell something nice that's it I instantly need it. Have you tried it?! Find it here.

Love,
Main Channel - Extra's Channel - Follow me on Bloglovin' - Like me on Facebook - Tweet me your Thought's - Instagram - Keek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx