Thursday, 4 September 2014

SICK DAYS.

'iya loves,

so as I've already posted this week, I'm currently having issues with really painful headaches. I've decided there's nothing better whilst feeling sorry for yourself than watching Youtube, Netflix.. snuggling up in PJ's and doing some online shopping. If you weren't already aware I believe I put in the beginning of yesterday's post about Fia turning 4. She had a great day bless her. Now because I'd already treated her to Rarity from Build A Bear as she's obsessed with My Little Pony, she thought that was all she was getting however.. I gave her a massive box of My Little Pony Puzzles and also Fluttershy which she didn't have! Good guessing skills :)

Excited Girlie!


Her cake was seriously heaven. Matt made it and basically tons of chocolate buttercream, chocolate fingers all the way round with tons of buttons on top. Nom, it was delicious! She was such a little cutie yesterday! 

Now I'm also enjoying my Lush obsession due to their Christmas collection that is coming out very shortly. I'm so excited for this so I've decided I need to be using at least two things a week.. to justify the splurge that will be spent on LUSH when the collection comes out. You know me I've got to have my yearly supply of snow fairy. I used a bath bomb I've never used before called twilight. It was so nice, lavender and chamomile. Turned the bath a really nice lilac/blue colour and was just so relaxing.. Not to mention silver glitter.. mind = blown :D I shall be doing a review on it soon but have a sneak peek of an instagram pic I took earlier on this week..


I hope you guys are having a lovely week, let me know what you've been up to in the comments!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx