Tuesday, 9 September 2014

SEDONA LACE: MIDNIGHT LACE.

'iya loves,



So I've had this brushes for just over 9 months now and they're the Sedona Lace Midnight Lace set.. basically a set of 4 kabuki style brushes. I've added the leaflet that came with it just so you guys can see the specific names for them. So first of all you've got the standard kabuki brush which I love for blending out my make up and using for powder. You've then got the round top powder brush which is a 480, flat top powder brush which is a 923 and lastly angle top powder brush which is a 602. This brushes are brilliant quality. First off I love the pink in them it helps prevent any staining on the brushes. They wash really well, they don't shed at all! That's a massive pet peeve when new brushes shed. I use all 3 kabuki 'powder' brushes not for powder at all but for liquid foundation, cream products and anything like that. They work so brilliant for blending in foundation. As much as I love my ELF powder brush I find these are just my babies when it comes to my go to brushes for foundation. 
If you're interested in checking out some of the Sedona Lace line then you can find them here. 
If you want to know more about this set, then find them here.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and this was a great post! I have a weird obsession with makeup brushes! haha! Come visit me too at http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ Thanks for letting me read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx