Friday, 5 September 2014

RIMMEL: IT'S A SCORCHER

'iya loves,


You know me guys, I'm all about my orange polishes at the moment. This is a GORGEOUS one from Rimmel. It's from their lasting finish line which I'm currently obsessing over as they're such great quality. This one is called it's a scorcher and has gorgeous flex of gold shimmer running through it. When the light shines on it you can really see the gold shimmer running through the polish which I really love. This one isn't so bright as others that I've showed you within the last few weeks. I had to share this gorgeous one though. If you want to know more then you can find them here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx