Wednesday, 10 September 2014

OOTD: GREEN FLORAL.

'iya loves,


Pencil Skirt: Matalan
Cami: Matalan
Cardi: Primark

Ladies can we just take a moment to just appreciate how comfortable the jersey pencil skirts actually are. Now they come from Matalan and are £10 but they are so comfortable, they wash really well and you can wear them with so many things. The cami that I've got pairs beautifully with this green pencil skirt. I'm still on the floral hype you guys know this. I picked this cami up whilst on holiday back in May. I thought it was too nice not to pick it up! Then the simple cardi came from primark for £7 which you can just never have enough basic cardi's. 

Love,

4 comments:

  1. I've never wore pencil skirts but seeing you wearing it so casual I really like it. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're so comfortable and easy to dress up or down!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm obsessed with floral print!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx