Monday, 1 September 2014

OOTD: DENIM & FLORAL.

'iya loves,


Floral Printed Trousers: Select 
Cami: Matalan
Denim Gillet: New Look

I've never really purchased trousers from Select before. I love select and tops, dresses, jackets etc are what I normally go towards when I'm in there. However when I was in there when I went shopping with my mumma I spotted loads of printed trousers. Honestly these things are so comfy they feel like pj bottoms which are always a win. Of course I could not, not pick up a pair of floral ones, I've still got that addiction. I also went for a tribal/aztec print pair which should be on here soon. I really like them they're slightly different to ones that I already have. I believe these were £8 and they're so comfortable. They wash really well as well. They're cuffed at the bottom which means they'll look really nice with heels, sandals, converse.. even a nice pair of flats.. what do you think?!

Love,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx