Wednesday, 17 September 2014

OOTD | CAS & COMFY.

'iya loves,


Top | Primark
Leggings | New Look
Kimono | Matalan
White Converse | Very

I've got back into wearing leggings. Now the weather is calming down I'm back to living in them again. They're so comfortable and just literally go with anything. You can dress them up or dress them down and make a super casual and comfortable outfit. Hence the outfit I'm rocking in today's post. I love this pink tee which I got from Primark a couple of months ago. It's a nice loose material that doesn't cling, and is slightly longer at the back so it covers your bum! The kimono.. well this is not the first time it's featured on here. It's gorgeous and I love it. It goes with so many things.. so I'm not going to go into that in too much detail. As for the white converse.. these have become my babies. I've worn the hell out of them the past few months. I really do love them, they go with anything are so comfortable and just look great with so many outfits! If you don't own any converse go get you some! 

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Leggings are awesome! I love the white converse look. I was just thinking yesterday how I need to get some. How strange! Just to let you know I'm having a little product giveaway over on my blog (some Moo Goo moisturiser...Australian brand), if you are interested.
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx