Monday, 8 September 2014

MUA: SMOKIN'

'iya loves,






L2R TOP ROW: GLORY, BOUDOIR, GHOST, FANTASY, MYTHICAL
BOTTOM ROW: BROKEN, ICON, UNLEASH, CHAOS, WICKED

If you've been a follower of mine for a while you'll know the obsession is real when it comes to MUA palettes. In my opinion they're the best drug store brand when it comes to palettes. They know what they're doing.. packaging may be pretty basic, but the shadows, quality, pigmentation is on point. I've had this palette a fair while now. To be honest it's one of not really played around with as much as I should have. I'm a massive lover of smoky eyes, especially for nights out, but I feel it's one of those palettes that's just been pushed to the back of my drawers without realising.. ladies if you're a palette addict you know that feeling when you re-discover something in your stash! The feel around these palette are jewel toned shimmer colours which aim to make a sultry sexy smokiness on the eyes. First of let me just say I love the names of the shadows in this palette. You can make this wearable for day time just by using the more neutral tones in the palette. The colours that are in the palette I'd personally save for a night out, as they may look a bit to heavy on the eyes.. however I was really wanting to amp up a smoky day time look I'd smudge some colour into the lash line. Not to forget lastly, there's an eyeliner that comes with this palette which is slightly different to all of their previous palettes. The eyeliner is really creamy and pigmented as you can tell in the swatch above! I'm really impressed considering I find it really difficult to find a good liner that's black enough for the waterline.  I'm all for bold colours so this is a palette that I want to dig out and use for a couple of tutorials. Have you guys got this palette?! Let me know your thought's! Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx