Monday, 15 September 2014

LUSH | OATIFIX.

'iya loves,



Now I appreciate this face mask probably doesn't look too appetising but honestly ladies it's amazeballs. If you have dry skin this is a face mask for you! Got sensitive skin?! Don't worry this caters for that too! I have super sensitive skin and my skin gets on just fine with this! Now the idea of this face mask is that it's supposed to cool and nourish from the bananas, vanilla and oats. Illpe butter to treat the redness, ground almonds to polish and kaolin to cleanse the skin. Does it do all those? Well it does a pretty good job. I leave this on for roughly 10-15 minutes, sometimes I completely lose track of time and it's on for longer but hey ho! My skin always feels super soft, clean and just a lot healthier. I suffer with mostly dryer skin especially now we're going into the colder months. This is one that I say any girl with dry skin that has not tried this from LUSH needs to give a go. It is quite an odd texture to get used to but it's some good stuff for you face. Find it here.

Love,

10 comments:

  1. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post, a great review. Thanks for sharing.
    Would you like to follow each other? GFC/Bloglovin/G+.
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried two of the Lush fresh face masks before and actually really didn't like them! I found that they were super hard to apply and didn't do much to help my skin, although it's great that you have had some luck with this one!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found the best way to apply them is rub them into the skin, mask of magnaminty applies best with a brush but I've not had a problem with them! It's such a shame you didn't get on with them!

      Delete
  4. I've never tried any of the Lush face masks but this one looks great!

    Beauty & The Bird | Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give them a go! What's great is they're fresh ingredients that are used.

      Delete
  5. Followed you on Bloglovin' :)

    http://signbeforeyouseal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx