Thursday, 4 September 2014

LUSH: THE GODMOTHER.

'iya loves,


A different type of post compared to my normal LUSH posts. This is a soap called the Godmother. It's got a very sweet candy scent to it. As well with glitter. It's supposed to smell like pear drops however to me it smells a lot like Snow Fairy. We all know my feelings towards snow fairy and with us in September it's not long till the launch of it again.. ahh excitement. Anyway's it's really nice to spruce up a bar of soap with some fun colours, scent and of course glitter. I really love this and this is just the 100g size. I've been using it for months and have barely touched the edges. It's safe to say this is going to last a long time! Certainly one of my favourites! Have you tried this? Find it here.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. The lush products are gorge!! I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog award :) I'd love for you to get involved! :) http://jloisbeauty.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/one-lovely-blog-award-tag/

    J xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! All lush products just get me hooked! Aww thank's I'll have a look :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx