Friday, 12 September 2014

IOW: DAY EIGHT!

'iya loves,

Day eight this was our very last day and the day we came home! My dad decided to treat us all to a water lights show.. honestly guys it was amazing.. basically what it is, moving water using lights to different songs..that's like the worst explanation either but you get me? I explained it in my vlog/may faves! I didn't get any footage due to being able to film anything but if you guys ever get the chance to go to it go do it honestly it's amazeballs. After that we then headed back to the ferry to come home. I got some pics which I'll share with you guys. It was a great week and honestly if you've not been to the Isle of Wight then go! 



























I hope you guys enjoyed this series, I enjoyed reliving my holiday memories through photo's! I've got some other vlog type style posts planned as well for a couple of days out we've had all together. 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx