Thursday, 18 September 2014

ELF | MAXIMUM COVERAGE CONCEALER.

'iya loves,


I think I may be cheating on my Collection lasting perfection concealer. I purchased this concealer from ELF a while back. I was purchased on a whim. I basically did quite a large ELF order to try out some more products that I'd not tried. I love ELF as a brand, I think they've got some really good products. Given as with every brand they do have a few things which just didn't work for me. Now for concealer I like it to be slightly lighter than my skin tone and I'm quite pale anyway, so finding a concealer that's not too dark has always been an issue. Any fair skinned ladies share my pain?! I feel ya. 

I ordered this in the shade porcelain, as I figured if it was too light I could still make it work as a highlight shade. I didn't want to risk getting a darker one because online it's so difficult to guess what shade you're going to be. Packaging isn't the best packaging in the world but you do get a lot of product compared to other concealers that I've got in my collection. So let's talk about the actual product in inside? The formula is really thick. If you're not a fan of thick concealers this might not be for you. It covers like a dream and blends out flawlessly. I was thinking due to the formula being thick it would look cakey but it doesn't. I like using this with a beauty blender as it blends it out flawlessly, and uses less product. The good thing about this though is if you do need more coverage you can layer. I would recommend using thin layers, and if you have a sponge then apply it that way but make sure you're using it damp! 

Overall this is a really good concealer. It lasts the whole day, it doesn't cling to any areas and it doesn't go patchy. I'd say if you do have a lot of problem areas this could be one to try. The shade selection isn't wonderful, but it's not the worst. It's super affordable as well. It's cheaper than my beloved Collection concealer and you get more product! I will be repurchasing this when I run out! You can find it here. If you want to see this product in action then I'll link my first impressions video that I did using this product down below!

ELF FIRST IMPRESSIONS!



Love,

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely be trying this out - sounds great! I have loved most of the ELF products I have used so far :)

    Beauty & The Bird | Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great :) I've only disliked a couple of their products

      Delete
  2. hi hun, love your blog. Thats why I've nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award on my blog. You answer the 10 questions, nominate 10 people and then give them 10 questions to answer :) Hope you like it, its a lot of fun !
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx