Monday, 1 September 2014

C&C: BLACKHEAD CLEANSING LOTION.

'iya loves,


We all know my love for Clean & Clear products. I love this product, and I use this product after I've used my Clarisonic. This has taken the place of my simple toner that I was using. I have to say I do really like this it leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and you do start to see noticeable results after a week or two of using the product. My nose is the worst area for blackheads, and since using this I've noticed a difference. I also use the Biore pore strips from time to time which I find are great fun and slightly addictive. Blackheads are only really a problem for me on my nose, however it does also prevent blackheads too so I use it with a cotton pad over my entire face. I would definitely think of re-purchasing this again and it's budget friendly too! Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx