Friday, 19 September 2014

BEAUTY BLENDER.

'iya loves,


I caved and finally bought this back in January. I used to always see this used in Youtube videos and could never justify spending £15 on a sponge. I tried using a sponge to apply foundation damp which was just a regular sponge you can get from Boots or Superdrug and thought it was okay. However, I've never looked back since purchasing this. It's become my little baby for applying foundation. Granted I go back and forth between this and brushes. The good thing about this is that you use it damp, once you run it under the water it doubles in size. Now what that does is it means you use less product, it prevents foundation from looking cakey and provides such a natural flawless finish on the skin. It makes your skin look so healthy and I feel it gives better results than a brush. I love this for concealer too. The pointed end is what I use to blend out concealer. It's great for getting into the inner corners. If you're on the fence about it definitely do it. I've heard as well there's little versions of this.. honestly that was it.. mind blown. I need those in my life too! I plan to get another one or two so I've got more than one because they're so good! They wash really easily as well. There is a dupe for the beauty blender which is the Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge. To be honest I do prefer this one, but that one is still good and is a more affordable option coming in at £7. If you feel like you need this beauty in your life you can find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx