Sunday, 3 August 2014

YOUTUBECATCHUP #4.

'iya loves,

what a long old week it's been! long shifts all week and doing the same again next week due to changing teams at work! Can't say I'm a massive fan of these shifts! However two weekends off! Done quite a lot of filming this weekend and I've got a very exciting collaboration coming up for Wednesday's video. So excited for you guys to see it! 
To keep you up to date with the videos that went up a collective clothing haul went up and also an in depth tutorial for how to: winged liner. This tutorial was specifically requested by my gorgeous friend Amanda as she like all of us struggle with liner. The struggle is real guys. 

JULY Collective Clothing Haul:



HOW TO: Winged Liner Tutorial




Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx