Saturday, 9 August 2014

YOUTUBE CATCHUP #5.

'iya loves,

What a long ol' week it's been. Two weeks of solid long shifts, and tomorrow is my only day off before I'm back in for another 12 days! I've still not sorted my headaches so as soon as I finished work this afternoon I came home and went straight to bed after dosing up on painkillers. Still dealing with it now, but at least I don't feel like so much of zombie. I'm really excited as I may have two more possible upcoming collab's for my channel! I really enjoyed the one I did with PeeJayTime if you've not seen that video I'll link it below. It was so much fun to film. In other news I've received both Lorac pro 1 & 2 palettes so I'm so excited to finally play around with those. I've also received some new brushes to try out. I ordered jessup brushes from Ebay and also some eye shadow ones simply because you can never have enough. I hope you guys have had a good week, I know I certainly need to recharge my batteries! 

JULY FAVOURITES:


PROM TUTORIAL COLLAB WITH PEEJAYTIME:



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx