Monday, 11 August 2014

THE PENCIL SKIRT.

'iya loves,


Cami: Asda - George
Pencil Skirt: Matalan
Kimono: Matalan

Pencil skirts.. are like my new found love, they're so comfortable and I love them for work. I have the jersey ones which I've got in different colours and mostly all come from Matalan. £10 for a pencil skirt wash really well and are going to be great for in winter too. At the moment with this major hot weather I haven't been wearing them with tights like I am in this photo. You can pair them with casual pieces or dress them up for a slightly smarter look! I love pairing them with cami's as you can see a bright pink one which was £5 from Asda. Surprise, surprise my favourite kimono has made another appearance on the blog.. can you tell how much I love the floralness goodness and of course the pastel! .. guilty, I'm obsessed. I need more in my life. 
Let me know if you're into the kimono trend and where you got yours from, I'm on the look out for more :)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx