Wednesday, 6 August 2014

S&G: SOLAR POWDER.

'iya loves,




Ladies, can we just take a second to witness the magical gorgeousness of this product?! This bronzer may look a little scary at first due to the spray over intense duo chrome shimmer on the logo.. however that goes away once you swirl your brush into the product. Oh my goodness. Possibly favourite drug store bronzer it's so good! First of it's mostly matte, with a tiny bit of shimmer. Nothing to cray to make you look like you're lighting up a disco! It gives the most natural looking healthy glow to your skin. The darker side I love for adding a more dramatic contour. You guys know me I love a good ol' bronze. Swirling them both together adds the most beautiful warmth to the face. If you want a really light bronzed effect then the lighter shade on it's own looks stunning. This product is one of my absolute favourites from Soap & Glory. It's a handy dandy little product to have as you've got a contour shade in there too. Not to mention you get a lot of product for the price. If you're looking for a new bronzer to add to your collection or you're quite fair then give this one a go. It's not got that muddy or orange look to it either it's really on point! Find it here.
Have you tried this?!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx