Tuesday, 19 August 2014

S&G: GLOW ALL OUT.

'iya loves,




I love a bit of Soap & Glory they're one of my favourite brands that are sold in Boots. Honestly so many great products. This highlighter is so gorgeous. It leaves the most gorgeous glow on the skin without it being too much. It's a pinkish toned highlight, so if that's what you're into then this will look absolutely stunning. I go completely overboard with highlighter but that's just what I'm into haha. You can get away with making this a subtle as you like or like me going to town with it. It's really all about what type of look, you like to go for. I'd really recommend this product though. I love how the brand is printed into the powder. You get a lot of product too, and also comes with a mirror. This is one of my favourite highlights and we all know how much I love a good highlight. You would have seen me use this in quite a few tutorials and it's also featured in a couple of favourites too! 
Do you own this?! Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx