Friday, 15 August 2014

RT: SETTING BRUSH.

'iya loves,


This little handy brush is so good for a multiple of things. Now the name setting brush might give it away so it's perfect for setting your under eye concealer with powder, with that's a brightening powder or not. It's also great for highlighting as it's the right size to go down your nose, forehead, chin, cheeks, inner corner and brow bone. Failing that it's really good to use to blend in concealer especially if you got little monsters on your face that need covering. As you guys probably know I never use a brush for what it's actually supposed to be for. I do use this brush though when I use Soap & Glory's kick ass concealer as I like to set that with the powder it comes with. It's a really great powder and using this brush really helps to prevent any creasing from the concealer. If you guys don't have this brush I'd recommend it because there's so many things you can use it for. It's also really great to use as a big fluffy brush to blend out the edges of eye shadow.. told you I never use brushes the correct way ;) find it here.
have you guys got this brush?!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx