Wednesday, 20 August 2014

RT: POWDER BRUSH.

'iya loves,


Ladies, my obsession with Real Techniques brushes is clearly shining through but I thought it was about time I started mentioning them slowly but surely on here. They are some of my favourite brushes I own and they're such good quality. They're really affordable as opposed to MAC & Sigma. Slightly pricer than ELF's brushes, don't get me wrong I love ELF's brushes but I have an obsession with these brushes. This powder brush again you can use for multiple things. Where it's a big fluffy brush of course you can use it for powder however it also works really great with bronzer. It works great for bronzing up the face especially if you need add some warmth to your face. It's also great for blush as it blends it flawlessly onto the skin. If you haven't tried Real Techniques at all then you need them in your life! This one is so multi-purpose but then as you know I never stick to using a brush how it's meant to be used. You can find Real Techniques here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx