Friday, 22 August 2014

RIMMEL: ORAGASM.

'iya loves,



If you didn't know Rita Ora teamed up with Rimmel to release some nail polishes and lip colours. I picked this colour up a few weeks back. Surprise surprise it's an orange. It's called oragasm, which is a cheeky name to begin with. I absolutely adore this colour, it's such a gorgeous bright orange which is perfect for this time of year. I feel like orange is so in right now it's like the new black. I seem to be more obsessed with it than ever at the moment.. oops ;) I love Rimmel's nail polishes they're such good quality for just a few pounds! have you tried this shade? Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx