Tuesday, 5 August 2014

REVLON: STRIKING.

'iya loves,




Revlon Matte Balm in Striking is a gorgeous red which isn't too in your face but it's a stunning shade. It's one I'd recommend for any of you ladies looking to get into wearing reds but don't want something that's super bright. Almost a perfect shade to dip your toes into the pool of red lip colours! Red is one of my favourite colours to wear on the lips simply because there's so many shades, undertones etc. This has become a firm favourite since I picked it up. I'm a massive fan of these matte balms as you know! They're seriously stunning. Colour lasts for so long, it's still in after eating and drinking. However I do find you have to reapply because the centre has faded. That's no concern to me. I don't find them drying on the lips either, but I always make sure to moisturise before applying these as I do with any matte lip products! These crayon lippies are great to chuck in your bag and just apply when you want to make yourself look more put together! I've been wearing this one to work a hell of a lot. I'm totally in love with this colour and would recommend to all you ladies out there! Find it here.
have you tried this one?! do you have any other colour recommendations from the matte balm range?!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx