Thursday, 14 August 2014

REVLON: SHOWY.

'iya loves,





Another product I'm having a love affair with. Revlon matte balms we all know how much I love these. I can't even stress enough how pigmented and stunning they really are. This reminds me so much of that super bright shade from Barry M in shade 52. I've done a blog post on it! I purchased this one because you know me I have to have bold lip colours and with these I feel like I need all shades! Guilty. As I've stated previously these aren't drying on the lips at all. I love pairing this with a smoky eye it looks so gorgeous. If you feel like you're not brave enough to wear this on it's own then try mixing a bit of elusive (a nude) with this colour. There's a couple of other nudes in the line too that you could mix this one with. Find them here.
do you love the Revlon matte balms?!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx