Monday, 18 August 2014

ORIGINAL SOURCE: COCONUT.

'iya loves,


Well we all know my feelings towards Original Source. I decided to switch things up a bit and try the coconut one. Oh my goodness does it smell amazing. Here I go with the scent obsession... This isn't an overpowering coconut scent but I think that's because there's a slight undertone of vanilla in it. It's nothing too overpowering but it makes nice and sweet too. Don't get my wrong I absolutely love the scent of coconut especially in the summer. It's such a summery scent, but this is honestly so addictive. I tend to find with scents like this that I get obsessed with I tend to literally go all out and not use it sparingly. I will definitely be picking this one up again it's become one of my faves. We all know how I get when I find a new fave as well I obsess over it for months! Have you tried this scent?! Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx