Friday, 8 August 2014

ORANGE YOUR LIFE.

'iya loves,




This has become one of my favourite polishes that I own. In some light it looks full on neon orange and in some light it looks like a toned down fluro coral. It's friggen stunning which is why I picked this up. I love Rimmel's polishes in general and just keeping it real I have a bad problem with buying nail polishes. Every colour is different swear down :') Saying that I recently bought another new orange.. what can I say I like orange polishes especially at this time of year. I think it makes your nails look so summery. This one is gorgeous and would look perfect with anyone with a tan. You know me proper little addict when it comes to collecting polishes. I'd defo recommend this as a top summer colour to have in your collection. The formula is beautiful, long lasting and is just so easy to work with. Dries really quickly and I just adore it. I always finish off with my little setting spray that I can't live without because it's that brilliant. Find it here.
have you guys tried this shade?! do you love oranges?!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx