Tuesday, 12 August 2014

MAYBELLINE: PERMANENT TAUPE.

'iya loves,



Another obsession and craze of mine is Maybelline's color tattoo's not even kidding you I need them all. There's two I don't have a bright blue and purple.. (on my wish list) Anyway I believe this is either one of the only matte shades in the line or the only matte shade. Either way this one is called permanent taupe and is a gorgeous cool toned brown/grey colour. It's absolutely stunning to use either just on it's own as a wash of colour all over the lid. However it works really well with cool toned shadows over the tip. It acts as a really nice base, and the shadow actually sticks to it. It makes my shadows more pigmented and they last so much longer. Honestly I've raved and raved about how great they are and they really are worth getting and trying. Similar to MAC paint pots only half the price. These are currently on offer in Superdrug buy 1 get one half price.. so if you want some here's your chance ;) Find them here.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try these, they look fab!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, you can find all the info here - http://beautifie.com/liebster-awards/

    Sam xo
    www.beautifie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx