Friday, 22 August 2014

IOW: DAY SIX!

'iya loves,

So day Six, would be the Thursday. First off we went to the Isle of Wight zoo. Before even going any further I managed to spot an elephant that I desperately needed. Yes I'm that obsessed. In the gift shop I believe I got like 5-6 elephants. The man even gave me a free elephant keyring :D I love the Isle of Wight zoo, if you've not been go! Keira & Beth when we took them before adopted two tigers which they still have there now. They we're most impressed that they we're still there. I was absolutely fascinated by the meerkats honestly I really want some! The girls ended up having their faces painted, all in all it was a really fun day. We then went out for dinner in the evening to celebrate a belated birthday for my mum and my birthday. It was a premier inn restaurant and the staff we're so lovely. We got some really lovely pictures which as usual I'll leave below!

  








































Love,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx