Thursday, 21 August 2014

GREASE LIGHTENING.

'iya loves,


I featured a spot treatment from Clean & Clear last week which I mix together for great results. I mix it with this product from LUSH! Honestly, I've had this for so long and hardly used any of it. This on it's own is like a miracle in a bottle. Basically it's a zit zapper. Feel any spots coming up use this straight away, same with if you've got painful red monsters on your face. Use this. It works so well. I use this every night if I've got some breakouts, but it also helps fade scaring too. At the moment my face has been some what of a home for those monsters so I've been mixing it together with the other spot treatment gel. Honestly, that combination really works and has helped clear my skin up. I'd recommend this product from LUSH as it's just a joy to use. It's my go to product to remove monsters from my face! If it doesn't get rid of them overnight, by the time I wake up in the morning it's dealt with a whole lot of redness and reduced the size! 
Have you tried this product from LUSH?! Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx