Monday, 18 August 2014

FLURO ORANGE.

'iya loves,


Kimono: Select
Boobtube: Matalan
Shorts: Matalan

Do you remember the pink kimono I showed you guys on here a few weeks ago?! Well remember I said I was debating whether to get both or not.. I did, when I went shopping with my mumma. They still had a few orange ones and I thought I just had to get it. This outfit I threw together when it was quite hot outside. This was the day we took Fia to the stand to ride her first ever bike. She was so excited bless her. Anyway this outfit I love and I especially as you guys know love fluro at the moment. Have you picked up any fluro pieces lately or kimono's?! How easy are they to style?!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx