Wednesday, 13 August 2014

BENEFIT: ERASE PASTE.

'iya loves,




Can we just take a moment to appreciate the love of my life which is the concealer from Benefit. Erase paste has become one of my favourite concealers! Typically with a cream concealer they're a slightly thicker consistency which tends to look cakey especially under the eyes. This concealer however does not do that. It's enough coverage, practically full coverage however it feels so lightweight on the skin. It blends so beautifully, with a brush, sponge or fingers and really can cover a lot. I've had monsters on my face and it's covered those. It's not too dark either it does look quite dark in the photo but it matches me really well. I feel like this concealer is slightly salmon toned so it really helps to conceal those dark circles but also highlights and makes your skin look so radiant and healthy. I can find sometimes adding concealer can make my face look quite flat. It adds a gorgeous highlight which adds the perfect amount, it means you don't go overboard. This little jar may be quite pricey but it will last you ages! It's lasted me so far 8 months, and I'm not even at the bottom! This is one of the best concealers I've tried. Find it here. I'm having such a love affair with Benefit at the moment! 
What's your favourite Benefit products?!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx