Saturday, 19 July 2014

YOUTUBE CATCHUP #2.

'iya loves,

As of right now I am currently out shopping with my mumma and I'm also out tonight for a girls night out! Long weekend off work and then two weeks of soild long shifts! Work hard, play hard right?! honestly, this blog and my channel feel like another full time job in itself. Anyway, Sunday I uploaded my huge ELF haul which has been quite popular with you guys! I love ELF it's so affordable and they've really got some great products!


I then also filmed a first impressions using some of the ELF products that I talked about in the previous haul video. I used the mineral primer, flawless finish foundation and maximum coverage concealer. Honestly I really do love all three of these products. For the price of them they're such good quality. I'd really recommend them if any of you guys are thinking about getting them! Check the video out below!


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx