Friday, 11 July 2014

XTREME LIP CREAM: NATURAL.

'iya loves,




NYX is a brand that I'm not too familiar with in regards to a lot of things. I own a blush, some jumbo eye pencils, a couple of palettes... the main thing that I hoard is their lip products though. There's good reason for this.. they're lip products are bloody amazing. Honestly, they're such good quality, pigmented, long lasting and still so affordable. I wanted to try their xtreme lip creams because they are literally so pigmented and they're long lasting. Right up my street. I love a bold lip you know me guys! I've got a couple tutorials coming soon which I've used this product in so I wanted to do this post to express my love for it. Nudes I used to be obsessed with, then I went on a bit of spree for hating them.. I'm not back to loving them. This one is in the shade 'natural'. I absolutely love these. The formula is great, they're long lasting and pigmented. I currently own four and I know I'm going to have to get them all. I'm a nightmare when it comes to lip products! have you guys tried this?! Find them here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx