Monday, 14 July 2014

VANILLA MILK & RASPBERRY.

'iya loves,
 
 
We all know from my many ravings about Original Source that I'm a big fan. Well I bought a shower gel from Asda a couple of years back and the scent was Raspberry milkshake. It was one that I really enjoyed only they don't sell it anymore. This one from Original Source smells exactly the same only better. My one is just coming to the end of it's life and I need to repurchase another. It's such a nice sweet scent. I've said before I love using sweeter scents at night and more refreshing ones in the morning. That's just how I roll. If you guys love sweets scents or especially raspberry scents then give this one a whirl. It smells great. You know what I'm like for my scents. You can find it here.
 
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx