Tuesday, 15 July 2014

TWEEZERMAN: ZEBRA.

'iya loves,
 
 
These little beauties have featured in a monthly favourites video before on my channel, but I cannot believe I've not written about them on here yet! First off let me just start by saying if you don't have any, go get some. They're amazing. They're the best tweezers I've ever used. I used to often buy cheap ones and they never lasted. You know them stubborn hairs that you normally struggle to pluck?! These get it first time. I've had these for 7 months and so far still so good. I absolutely love them. Now be warned they are £21 but they are so worth it. They're slanted which makes it for an easy grip. I haven't found anything else that comes close to these and I would really recommend them! Let me know if your thoughts if you've tried them. You can find them here.
 
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx