Saturday, 5 July 2014

TRAINING.

'iya loves,

Yesterday I finished my training.. where the hell has the time gone honestly it's crazy. It doesn't seem like I started my new job four weeks ago at all. I can't believe it. Effectively I've been doing the job for a week already and I'm getting there with it. It's still all new and there's a lot of doubting what I'm doing even though I know it's right. 

Today I filmed two videos. I filmed an ELF first impressions video on the full coverage concealer, ELF flawless finish foundation and the ELF mineral infused primer. I love all three of these products so far and I'm excited to share this video with you guys! If you've been on the fence of whether to buy any of these products I'll give you a heads up.. the answer is yes! They're amazing! 

I also filmed a tutorial featuring the Stila in the light palette. I've done a look using this before but it was a gold/bronze look. This one I've done is more a smoky night time eye look. I've fallen in love with one of the shades in the palette. It's underrated because it's so gorgeous on the eyes and looks stunning. In the palette it looks like a bog standard blue toned grey. I bet this colour would look stunning applied to the eye wet as well to make it more intense. 

I'll catch you guys up with my recent videos too. Last Sunday I uploaded what I got for my birthday and Wednesday I uploaded my birthday make up so I'll leave those down below for you guys! Tomorrow I've got a HUGE Primark haul coming! Excited much! 

WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY/HOLIDAY HAUL:



MY BIRTHDAY MAKE UP!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx