Wednesday, 16 July 2014

TEE DRESS.

'iya loves,
 
 
Tee Dress - Primark
Leggings - New Look
Boots - Matalan
 
This is an outfit I normally wear when I'm just slouching around. Primark a couple months ago had really slouchy t-shirt dresses in which are perfect for those days where you need to get a lot of things done but still feel comfortable. The good thing with these dresses is that you can dress them up and make it look you've put more effort into your outfit than you really have. I wore this to work last Friday and was so comfortable. Got to love being comfortable guys. The boots I actually wore Sunday to work with jeans due to really crappy weather.. honestly I had planned quite a summery look but that didn't go to plan. The boots are so cosy, comfortable and keep your feet nice and warm. Not necessarily something you'd be wearing if it's nice and warm out but perfect for those gloomy days! If Primark are still selling these I need to go and get more! I shall have a look on Saturday when I go to Maidstone with mumma.
 
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx