Tuesday, 8 July 2014

SO WHITE.

'iya loves,



Lush's So White bath bomb comes out each year for Christmas. I love this bath bomb it creates a gorgeous baby pink colour in the water. There's a white layer that lays on top of this pink that looks like snow and it's just so relaxing. The bath bomb itself smells like apples so it's not super sweet or anything like that. This is a more subtle scent for lush, and more soothing. I can't wait for their collection to come out this year cos I want to get my hands on it! If any of you haven't tried this yet then watch out for it when their Christmas collection comes out. It normally gets released end of September! I plan to go crazy! 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx