Thursday, 31 July 2014

SLEEK: ROSE GOLD.

'iya loves,




This blush from Sleek is one of my all time favourite blushers. It's stunning. Rose Gold is one of their most popular shades and granted it took me forever to get my hands on it due to it always being sold out. I think this blush honestly competes with NARS orgasm. It's so similar only this one is £4.49. I love the size of Sleek's blushes first off, you get a lot of product. The pigmentation is crazy and you'll find this with any blush from Sleek. This colour I think will look stunning on a wide variety of skin tones. The shimmer in it isn't too much either it's gives you a gorgeous glow on the cheeks. Whenever I don't know what to wear on my cheeks this blush will always be a blush I gravitate towards as it looks great with a variety of looks! If you don't have this in your collection then you need it ASAP. If you're just starting out in the world of make up then go get your hands on this because it is seriously stunning! Sleek is a great brand to start out buying blushes from! Affordable and tons of colour options! I'd recommend their blush by 3's too! Find them here.

Have you tried this one, or any Sleek blushes?!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx