Friday, 4 July 2014

SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLER.

'iya loves,




Everyone and their mum has heard of these eyelash curlers from Shu Uemura. They've done their rounds on beauty blogs and Youtube. With good reason too. They are the best ones I've ever tried. They hold the curl all day. I often find with cheaper eyelash curlers they just don't work. Can you justify £20 on eyelash curlers?! in my opinion yes because they work so well. They really open your eyes up and make you look more awake. They're so easy to use and catch every lash perfectly. I've found with using eyelash curlers before I struggle to get all my lashes in but these are so easy to use. If you struggle to curl your lashes and you've been using just normal ones try these ones they're a dream! Find them here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx