Thursday, 24 July 2014

REVLON: ELUSIVE.

'iya loves,




Revlon's matte balm in elusive is a gorgeous nude pink that looks good with any eye look and is so easy to just throw on. It's been a colour I've been wearing to work either on it's own or with a gloss over the top. I know it kinda defeats the point of the 'matte' effect but I've been loving the combo lately. I rate these matte balms and I have half of the collection and just dying to get my hands on the rest. Honestly I've gotta have them all! They go on so creamy, not drying on the lips and long-lasting. I can't even stress how much I'd recommend these to you! If you're a lip product addict like me.. honestly get these in your life! Find them here.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'd really recommend, such a gorgeous nude that doesn't wash you out! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx