Monday, 7 July 2014

PS BEAUTY: FOUNDATION & CONCEALER BRUSH.

'iya loves,



If you're not aware that Primark have relaunched their beauty range then you should be! It's now called PS Beauty and they've got some pretty decent stuff. I own a fair bit from the range but this is the product I've been using the most lately. A double ended foundation and concealer brush is perfect to have in any girl's make up brush collection. I don't use this for foundation or concealer because I hate using these type of brushes for that. What I do use it for is for highlighting as it's perfect for that. The smaller side is perfect for the brow bone, and the larger side is perfect for your cheeks, nose, chin and forehead. For £1.50 that's a great price. I'm not expecting these brushes to last forever and I'm not sure how they hold up once they've been washed but for £1.50 it's a steal! Plus they're pink too so they tie in nicely with my Sedona Lace brushes. If you've not seen any of this new range in Primark go and have a nosey, everything is super affordable and you may find some gems there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx