Monday, 7 July 2014

PRINTED TROUSERS & HEELS.

'iya loves,


Top: New Look
Printed Trousers: Primark
Blazer: Store Twenty One
Heels: New Look

Wearing trousers to work that feel like pjs is like the best thing ever. I got these little beauties from Primark for £9 and didn't think I'd like them as much as I do. If you've seen my Primark Haul that went up yesterday then you'll know which ones I'm talking about. I thought I could jazz them with some heels and a blazer. Seriously smart casual it's still a struggle! I'm on the look out for more of these trousers because it feels like you're in your pj bottoms at work. It's great comfort factor is great! The blazer is so comfortable as well, I got it from where my sister works. It's so stretchy and I've worn it multiple times already! Heels make any outfit look smarter and these ones are super comfortable.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx