Monday, 28 July 2014

PETER PAN COLLAR.

'iya loves,


If you're familiar with my Instagram then you'll know as of lately I've been posting a lot of outfits with Peter Pan collars and a lot of floral has also been happening. This dress came from New Look which I love. It's similar to a couple that have featured already on here. I absolutely love these types of dresses, they're so comfortable they don't cling and are just really nice and flattering. I don't normally go for red due to having red hair sometimes it looks a bit too much and it's overboard. New Look have some gorgeous dresses in at the moment especially if you love your floral prints as much as I do! Saying that Select have some great options too! 
Are you ladies loving the floral trend at the moment?!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx