Tuesday, 1 July 2014

PEACH ON THE BEACH & ORANGE PUNCH.

'iya loves,




 Bourjois Color Boost: Peach on the Beach
These are Bourjois' offering to Clinque's chubby sticks. Except more than half the price. These are a great formula, so creamy, so moisturising and a great colour pay off. Peach on the beach is one of my favourite ones that I own. Perfect for summer and you can wear with any eye look. It's great to just have in your bag when you want to throw on something because you've forgot to add a lippy!

Bourjois Color Boost: Orange Punch
You know me I can't not pick an orange. It doesn't give you a vibrant orange look so it's perfect for those wanting to get into orange lips but still aren't necessarily brave enough to wear a bold lip. I absolutely love this one if I want something more subtle it's perfect. It reminds me a lot of the Revlon Lip butter 'tutti frutti' which is a firm favourite. Again super moisturising and so easy to throw on due to their crayon form. 

I'd definitely recommend these if you're looking for a great starting point into lip products or if you just like adding to your make up collection. I've become somewhat addicted to these crayon lippys! They're perfect for throwing in your bag and touching up at work and for any of you ladies on the go!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx