Friday, 18 July 2014

MAYBELLINE: BABY SKIN.

'iya loves,
 
 
Maybelline's release of their baby skin primer which is an addition to their 'baby lips' range has been highly anticipated. It hit the blogging world by storm and was scene as a dupe for Benefit's porefessional. I do own both and can say they are quite similar. They both have that silicone feel to them. Baby skin is a fraction of the price in comparison to porefessional. The packaging of Baby Skin is quite nice. It's blue and I'm all for blue it's my favourite colour. In regards to the product, it's a nice product. I can't say it fills in my pores but it helps to blur them. It goes on smoothly and creates a smooth base for my foundation to sit on top of. It's not heavy either which is good because some primers can be heavy on the skin. I'd say it's a pretty good alternative to the porefessional if you didn't want to splash out on that. It comes in at £7.99 and you can find it here.
 
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx