Friday, 25 July 2014

L'OREAL: LUMI MAGIQUE PRIMER.

'iya loves,


L'oreal's Lumi Magique primer is a radiance primer. It's comparable to MAC's strobe cream only a fraction of the price. If you want a gorgeous radiant glow to the skin this is the primer that you need in your life. When you pump the product out and apply to the face it looks the colour of the packaging and your face looks very shine and almost disco ball like. However once you put foundation on over the top it looks so gorgeous. It makes your skin look so healthy and dewy. I just love the finish it gives. It doesn't make my foundation slip and slide either which is good. When it comes to making my foundation last all day, it does last all day whether that's because of the primer or not I'm not really too sure. However this primer is the one for radiant glowing skin. It's available at Boots and Superdrug and is so affordable. I'd really recommend it to anyone just getting into primers or looking for a new one to try! Find it here for £9.99.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx