Wednesday, 9 July 2014

IOW: FIRST DAY!

'iya loves,

As promised here's the first post from the Isle of Wight holiday! I wanted to share these posts with you because it was such a good time minus me being ill! Typical. We left at about 7am and were there by 12pm! Ferry was on time and it wasn't awful weather it turned out to be quite warm in the end. We went to Carisbrooke Castle on the Saturday. We had a picnic before we went in and it was a great day in the end. 







The girls all enjoyed playing on cannons, and watching the donkey work the well. When we last went there, Beth was fascinated by the donkey doing a poo! She was hoping for the same this time and I think it did! Seriously this place has hundreds of steps and you can walk all round the outside! If you like walking it would be a great day out for you. There's some really steep steps too to get to the highest part. I didn't do that bit this time round due to not feeling well.











As you can see any moment I could get my camera out I did :) I've taken over 700 pics from the holiday which sounds crazy but honestly I got some good photos. The girlies were exhausted by the time we got to the caravan with all that walking. When we got to the site, we unpacked and chilled out for a bit before going into Yarmouth to get something to eat. We settled for a fish & chip restaurant. I believe it started pouring it down whilst I was in shorts and had no jacket.. bad times! If you haven't been to the Isle of Wight I'd honestly recommend it! It's family friendly and you're guaranteed to have a great time!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx