Wednesday, 2 July 2014

FLORAL & FLURO.

'iya loves,

Dress: New Look
Jacket: Select

I am absolutely obsessed with floral print at the moment. The amount of floral dresses I have in my wardrobe now is slightly ridiculous. It's also one of the downfalls of changing jobs and not having a uniform. Every morning it's the stress of what am I going to wear! I love the Peter Pan collar on this dress it's on trend at the minute I've seen so many dresses like it! Guilty of buying more than one like this! The fluro pink jacket I spotted in Select and instantly thought I need this to brighten up an outfit. It's gorgeous and if you're brave enough to wear bright colours then go for it!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx